TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS, SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS
As the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve within the United Kingdom and abroad, we want to assure our customers that we have taken all recommended precautions to combat the spread within our organisation and yours, in line with UK government advice.
As a global business community, we have faced challenges large and small and come through them all by supporting each other and working together.
Since the outbreak we have put in place new measures:
- Colleagues in all our departments have been provided with specific health and welfare training via team talks and government issued Additional hygiene products and extra cleaning is taking place to maintain our excellent standards.
- We have also restricted all non-essential travel for the foreseeable future and have had a visitor risk assessment in place since the outbreak. As the guidance escalates only essential visits to our site will be permitted under strict health checks and using our issued PPE and hygiene equipment.
- Our Technical Sales Teams are working from home and are available via phone, email or video conference tools to support you. Alternatively please call our Customer Service Team on +44 (0)1928 579 774 or email email@example.com both of which are manned during core office hours.
- We are working closely with our network of agents to offer them support in your local area. They are also available from home and able to assist regarding lead time, urgent requests and technical questions.
- We have taken all the necessary steps to ensure uninterrupted service and production with contingency shift patterns for our manufacturing processes.
- We are in constant contact with our freight forwarding partners to ensure disruption to deliveries is kept to a minimum.
- Commercially Sandon Global hold large amounts of stock material so that we can react quickly to customer requirements. We are also consulting regularly with our supply network and have contingency plans in place for all raw materials and packaging.
- Currently we foresee no issues regarding product safety or supply as we hold significant stock of all essential component parts and materials. It is also worth noting we are the only anilox supplier with a dedicated engineering facility manufacturing our sleeve and roll bases and mandrels from component parts and steel billets.
We will continue to monitor the situation in order to implement necessary actions if required to maintain continuity of supply. In any event we will follow local UK Government guidelines, public health England and NHS Trust advice to ensure the health and wellbeing of all our employees. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Technical Sales Manager directly. Note our quotation process and refurbishment service is also uninterrupted.
On behalf of Sandon Global I would like to assure you our staff and representatives are working tirelessly to deliver for our customers. I would also like to say a huge thank you to you – our customers – for your loyalty and understanding during these exceptional times.
Managing Director – Richard Millington